Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Links: Eye Spy


I was thinking of adding a link roundup with the newest beauty and makeup news but wow what a bother. So instead I'll be rounding up my favourite links on a certain topic and this week it's all about eye makeup basics.


  • Thick Eyelashes- I love this neat trick from Wayne Goss on days when I don't want to go full-on with my mascara. It's so easy it's stupid.
  • Probably the best winged-liner tutorial for hooded eyes, ever.- This video by Shannon Farrell just added +10 on my winged liner mastery and a -5 in my Curses Thrown at the Mirror skill. Epic.
  • The Quick Smokey Eye- This is how I do my everyday eye, but instead of a cream formula, I use that brown EB shadow (I should just shut up about that shadow, but I shan't.) Anna looks a like a total babe in this btw.
  • Oh, so that's how you define your crease- Although this video is all about Claire Marshall's wing liner, this is actually how I learned to define my crease.
I hope this link roundup helped! Let me know what links you want me to roundup for next week!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment