Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Biggest Enablers


Watching YouTube Beauty videos has become a daily habit for me. It's the second thing I check on my phone when I wake up in the morning after my email. I watch videos before I get up from bed, while getting ready for work, and it's the first thing I do when I crash on my couch after coming home from work. I watch tutorials, hauls, vlogs, tags and reviews- and I can't get enough of them. So I thought I'd share my obsession with a list of my fave YouTube vloggers- the people who pushed me into this beauty-blogging, scented candle, must-try-everything beauty vortex:




1) ViviannaDoesMakeup
I am in love with this girl. Absolutely in love with her. I watch all of her videos and I've only started watching her weekly vlog. Anna is funny, charming and her taste in beauty is flawless. This girl got me started on that one-shadow eye look. Love her.


2) Shaaanxo
LBR, I'm not a huge fan of beauty vlogs with the whole "perfect cut crease, smokey eye, stacked lashes" look, but I love, love, love Shannon. Although I won't be rocking her looks anytime soon, I love watching her work. Plus, her voice is hypnotic. I am not kidding when I say that a day isn't complete if I don't hear her lovely New Zealand accent.


3) icovetthee
Let's talk about Alix and her perfect face and her pefect voice and her pefect hair. Ugh. She's perfect, I love her and I want to be her. There's something so soothing about watching Alix's videos and there's something about her that makes me want to pick up a Chanel foundation just because she loves it.


4) Lisa Eldrige
This woman is in a class of her own. She's a pro makeup artist that makes everything look super easy and flawless and just amazing. She makes you want to get your hands on everything she's using because the rule of thumb is "If Lisa Eldrige uses it, it must be good." Besides, where else can you find the ultimate Alexa Chung look done on her Alexa Chung herself? Are we done? Ok.

Do you have a fave beauty guru/blog? Let me know so I can check it out!

x
Creole

P.S. The amount of time I spent making this post was ridiculous.

I'm on Instagram!
Check out The Matte Lip- the source for my Daily Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment